- thinkSMS does not spam.
Information collected by thinkSMS
We collect the following types of information about you when you use thinkSMS:
- Information provided by you. We collect personal information, such as your business name, business type, address, telephone number and email address, when you register to become a member of reminderdiary.com. This information is used when you set up your account. We also collect the information about your appointments and your contacts which you provide us on reminderdiary.com.
- Information collected automatically. thinkSMS receives and stores information which is transmitted automatically from your computer when you browse the Internet and use thinkSMS. This information includes information from cookies (which are described in paragraph 4 below), your IP address and browser type. Your IP address is the unique address of your computer which is automatically provided to other computers when your web browser or email application requests a web page or email from those computers on the Internet.
Use and Disclosure of information
- We will use your name so that you are recognisable on our database and so that we can personalize your experience. We will use your email address to contact you from time to time and may also use it for security reasons to confirm that you are who you say you are.
- We may use the information collected automatically, such as your IP address and information stored via cookies, to gather statistics about the number of people who visit thinkSMS and to customise thinkSMS's content, layout and services. We may share this information with third parties to help us improve thinkSMS and better serve our users.
- Advertisements that appear on thinkSMS are delivered to you by our advertising partners. thinkSMS may transfer information about your use of thinkSMS, such as your IP address and information stored via cookies, to our advertising partners and other third parties. This information may be used to provide advertising, promotions and other products and services that may be of particular interest to you. It may also be used to provide you with a tailored choice of content and media products. If you do not want to receive targeted advertisements at any point in the future, please send a request to us via the contact us page.
- Our advertising and promotions partners have no access to your name or personal contact information stored by thinkSMS unless you choose to share it with them. thinkSMS does not provide your name or personal contact information to an advertising partner when you interact with or view a targeted advertisement.
- We may provide your personally identifiable information and the data generated by cookies and the aggregate information to the vendors and service agencies that we may engage to assist us in providing our services to you. Such third party entities will be obligated to use your personally identifiable information solely to provide the services to us.
- We will disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or to protect the rights and property of thinkSMS.co.uk, its affiliates or the public. We may also co-operate with law enforcement agencies in any official investigation and we may disclose your personally identifiable information to the relevant agency or authority in doing so.
Links to Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by thinkSMS. Please be aware that we, thinkSMS, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Web site and to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
We post customer testimonials on our Web site which may contain personally identifiable information such as your name. We obtain your prior consent to post your name along with your testimonial.
- thinkSMS may link information stored in cookies such as your business type with your personally identifiable information and we may use such information to gather statistics about the number of people who visit Reminder Dairy and to customize thinkSMS's content, layout and services for delivery to you.
Security and confidentiality
- The security of your personal information depends on your protection of your account password. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people. thinkSMS uses industry standard technology designed to help keep your personal information safe. Please bear in mind though, that it is impossible for Reminder Dairy to guarantee that impenetrable security measures are in place. For example, we cannot control any illegal and/or unforeseen activity of other users that may allow them to get around the privacy or security settings on the thinkSMS website. Consequently, you acknowledge that there are circumstances in which your personal information may be accessed by unauthorised persons.
- We limit access to your personal information only to employees who we believe need to come into contact with that information in order to do their jobs in connection with the thinkSMS service.
- If you become aware of any breach of data security or have any other questions about the security of our website, please contact us.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
Additionally, we may send registered users an email notifying you of the change. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU SHALL STOP USING THE THINKSMS SERVICE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE THINKSMS SERVICE FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR ON OUR WEBSITE OR RECEIVING OUR EMAIL NOTIFYING YOU OF THE CHANGE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
You always have the option to cancel your account at any time. If you no longer wish to use thinkSMS you can sign in to the site and click on the My Account at the top of the page; then select Request Account Hold and follow the simple instructions.